Monday, January 7, 2008

1st day back in class!

Whoah finally stepped into the 4K classroom... miss my class so much ><

I think it's great we get to start afresh... with many things... one of them being the sitting arrangements. I'm sitting beside Yi Wei now...! I'll finally have someone to wake me up if i do doze off, and someone to guide me along when I don't understand stuff in class. In the past Wayne and I will both just foam together... hahaha...

We started the day off with CLE. Timo lied to me and told me Mr. Ola would be taking us for CLE, and he nearly drove me to tears... Then Ms. Goh walked in! Wah hahaha! I think she's a great teacher, especially for CLE. I think the difference in having an impactful teacher and one that is not is that you actually get something out of CLE... and i think Ms. Goh would teach us quite some stuff... Her sharing on her biggest blast over the hols became Jun Yong's biggest inspiration... *smirk smirk*

Ms. Kek turned out to be better than i thought. It seems physics wouldn't be that disastrous... as compared to last year =P

Mr. Vijay would be teaching us math again! I think after 1 year i've come to accept him and really he's quite a nice teacher. I'll pay attention to him from now on and hope my grades will improve... =S

Chemistry turned out to be the funniest lesson of the day, with Mr. Chong screwing around... =P Sigh the jokes aren't funny on-screen, but we were all bowling over with laughter in class, especially with Timo the class clown!

It seems the sciences and math would be quite mundane and tiring (syllabus-wise)... as usual... but i shall try my best for them anyway... math will be with whether i like it or not... =S

Ms. Kuang and Mr. Yuen went on about the showcase portfolio with us... and I'm gonna start hunting for the pieces of work. No, burg, i'm not being kiasu... I'm just... being prepared. muahaha!

Oh and i need to prepare my 1 min speech on "the defense for my need".... Good game. =)

No comments: